22 September 2009

intro to this blog

i suppose my first blog should say hello. but if you want to know about me you can click on the links over there & see my old stuff. i would like to share some text with you & tell you how i feel about art & music & travel & life. so for now i will move forward & share new information. when i have more time i will mine my old reviews & essays to post here as well. sometimes i get a bent for research & dig up everything you never knew about something, transcribe the article about dead writers clipped from the magazine in your doctor's office (yep it was me), photograph the road i travel and share it all with you..

art reviews in dallas
travel adventures
art action
film
electronic music
jazz
poetry
conceptual art

i like to write reviews of the movies seen, books read, art exhibits visited, music heard. can't help it when i am inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment